I have jailbroken iPhone 4 on iOS 4.1, I got it from carrier called Mobinil (Egyptian carrier) and then I changed to Vodafone Eg, so I was trying to find a way to change APN (i.e. Access Point Network), and finally i caught it, so that I will share this with you, I will show you a step by step guide to do this on your jailbroken iPhone 4 running iOS 4.1


STEP 1: Go to Cydia and search for "Supreme Preferences 3.0" and then download it.

Click here to enlarge
STEP 2: Now press on "WinterBoard".

Click here to enlarge
STEP 3: Press on "Select Themes"

Click here to enlarge
STEP 4: Now you have to select "Supreme Preference 3.0"

Click here to enlarge
STEP 5: Go to "Setting" > "Supreme Preferences 3.0"

Click here to enlarge
STEP 6: Now select "Applications"

Click here to enlarge
STEP 7: Now select "Phone"

Click here to enlarge
STEP 8: Now change "Cellular Data Editing" to ON

Click here to enlarge
STEP 9: Now you can notice that "Cellular Data Network" has been appeared, press on it.

Click here to enlarge
STEP 10: Congratulations, now you can change your APN settings according to your carrier.

All APN here
Mobile APN Setting to use GPRS